the erase errata experience

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

"a thief detests the criminal, elements of the ruling class" (updated 6/26)

I made a profit off of crime
since the year I was born
it may not seem like much sure (mature)
like a sick young thing

I keep myself unseen
no bank account
you figure you have to cut your hair
to stay out of the way

empty all the drawers
I check my field of vision
make them count it out loud backwards
54321
and I go back into the cold dark night

sooner or later
in an effort to control my behavior
at least something necessary
to profile me
who in the effort to control my behavior

(what's it about x)

people who look like this
people the wham bam mam
people the crowd x style
of the soft skin color

people who drive a car
you people out day and night
people who appear my age
you'll find yourself a target
the police harassment
interrogations
police agression
police retainment

break the cycle
the disadvantaged
then maybe I'll feel remorse for stealing
then maybe I'll feel remorse for breaking a law
then maybe I'll feel remorse. aw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home